Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE GUIDING LIGHT - NEW BOOK

Hi,
I hope you are well.
With great gratitude to Hashem, I am happy to announce the imminent publication of my first book:
THE GUIDING LIGHT – a collection of my Divrei Torah on the weekly parsha.
They have been editted and considerably improved from the original versions that I have sent out.
The front and back covers are attached.
Now you can have my sheets in a neat, organized book, and not worry about putting the sheets in geniza!
The price of the book is; $16, 60 NIS, or 10 pounds.
Please email me on:

Gefen123@smile.net.il

or phone me on (00972) 527 619 935, to order one or more copies of the book… there are only 1000 copies.
I can mail it to USA or UK or anywhere else. (I am located in Israel).
Feel free to pass on this message by email or any other means, to anyone who may be interested in buying this book.
Regards
Yehonasan

Rabbi Yehonasan Gefen
Executive Learning Coordinator

The Jerusalem Kollel
POB 36002
Jerusalem
Israel
Gefen123@smile.net.il

No comments:

Post a Comment